Sunday, July 13, 2008

Possible NBA relocation candidates - Seattle Times

SEATTLE - Here is a partial list of team, their leases, their economic and ticket selling support. The close we get to an arena solution, the closer we get to having this list be meaningful. The Griz and Bobcats look like the most likely.
I would prefer an expansion team, and I am not having any trouble taking the Griz back to the great northwest. I thought Vancover was screwed over by the NBA and Heisley.
I would like to point out that the Hawks would sooner sell off it's money losing hockey team. Maybe hockey is a money loser, maybe just there, maybe not here, maybe they do sell and move to Seattle, or maybe it is a money loser here. Maybe.

p.s. All of these markets are bigger than Oklahoma City.
See the list here.


Have a great day,
Mr Baker

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: