Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Seattle Times - Guest Guesser

Off Topic: Going into week three of the Seattle Times' football game picking contest, Guest Guesser, I am ranked at 138th of 3838 contestants. I really am guessing. I have not watched an entire football game in more than a year. I watch a few minutes here, and there, when I channel surf past local teams only. The percentages of other guessers selections are on the web page. The group, if large enough, and diverse enough, usually comes up with the best answer. At the very least, that is where the majority of selections are. The only "upset" I have actually picked is NE beating the J-E-T-S Jets last week, 24 to 17 (actual score was 19 - 10, I think).

Let's see how this plays out in real life the first Tuesday in November. My guess there will be as well informed as Akron v. Ball State last week; I do not have a clue, but I will pick one, because that is how the game is played.

http://seattletimes.upickem.net/upickem/registration/login.asp?contestid=2686


Have a great day,
Mr Baker

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: